Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Team 13 (VAC)
Job Location: Kamayut Township
Type of Business/Product: Education Industry/ International College
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P1535
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
- International Foundation Year (IFY), International Year One (IYOne), Master’s Preparation
- Classes: Physical (Face-to-Face)
Lecturing & Curriculum Preparation
- Preparing Scheme of Works (SOWs) and delivering lectures, assessments, tutorials and tests (due to the schedule based) for the respective qualifications running at AIC.
- Developing curriculum and course materials of the teaching the modules must be usable for different platforms (e-learning, or face-to-face etc).
- Teaching classes via appropriate platforms as set by AIC for every term of the programs by following the SOWs and the Academic Calendar provided by the Program Management.
- Advising and assisting in the curriculums of the other associate teaching lecturers in your specialty subject(s).
- Arrive promptly at lessons, tutor sessions and dismiss students at the correct times.
- Prepare lesson materials and to mark students’ work consistent with partner organization’s assessment policy.
- Keep appropriate records of individual students’ work and achievements, consistent with departmental and school policy to make a proper contribution to the writing of school reports.
- Perform any necessary administration duties for the betterment of academic performance of students and organization.
Assessments & Verification.
- Setting, marking and grading assessments such as, assignments, projects, practical tests, tutorials, tests, and exams via online and offline.
- Producing Marker’s reports after every formal assessment to submit it back to the programme team and NCUK team for further review and discussions.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods, verification processes for assessments and expand knowledge base for the designated programmes of AIC.
Leading & Advisory
- Leading and advising the Academic processes of any matter (especially- in the assessments & verification processes) for the other associate teaching lecturers and the Academic Team, to be in line with the Academic Quality requirement of the Partner organization.
- Monitoring the student progress and advising them on a regular basis for the improvement.
- Business: Masters or equivalent level and/or professional qualifications in a relevant subject area is required
- International Year One Accounting and Finance teachers must be a member of a relevant professional body e.g. CAEW, ICAS, CIPFA, CIMA or ACCA.
- Minimum of five years’ experience that relate to the delivery of a Western-style syllabus using Western conventions and methodologies. Significant teaching/qualification management experience at a reputable university may also be acceptable.
- An understanding of UK higher education and the needs and requirements of international students
- Experience of academic assessment, standards and quality assurance procedures and direct experience of further and/or higher education in an international context is preferred.
- Commitment to working in an educational environment that offers academic rigour and excellence in teaching
- An understanding of and experience in working in UK/Western Higher Education and the needs and requirements of international students is essential.
- A record of achievement in teaching.
- Sound knowledge of curriculum and lesson plannings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and experience in teaching to Non-native speakers of English.
- Ability to build community through positive interactions with parents
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates use of initiative while showing flexibility and adaptability.
- Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding
- A commitment to teamwork, and a demonstrated ability to manage resources effectively, whether human or physical.
- Communicate effectively with academics in Study Centre and externally (for example NCUK academic, moderators, etc.)
- An ability to set, mark and review formative and summative assessments
- Competence in the effective use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT).
- Proven planning and organizational skills and an ability to take initiative within curriculum and policy objectives.
- Practical with high integrity, honesty and ethical standards.
- Salary is negotiate depending on experience.
Working Hours: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Hotline: 01-8395913, 09-765395913
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Related Jobs (781)
Chinese Language Translator – 1,200,000 – Local Company on May 29, 2023 Full Time
Sales Admin Staff (Cosmetics) – 250,000 – Local Company on May 29, 2023 Full Time