Team 12 (VAC)
Job OverviewJob Location: Tharkayta Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry / Alcohol
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No: 12P259
Salary: 500,000 /- Kyats
- At least 3 years in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- An inventory accountant develops and determines the inventory accounting methods and also analyses the inventory related reports so as to find the possible flaws in inventory storage, transportation, costing etc. It is the job responsibility of an inventory accountant to monitor ail the transactions related to inventors' and keep himself about the inventory stich has been rued
- An inventors' accountant is major\- response few for I maintaining an inventory ledger md looking into fact that physical inventory corm’s are organized
- Another job responsibility of an inventors' accountant is to ensure that the entire inventory is stacked
- Property And arranged in an organized manner so that minimum wastage occurs and none of the items is spoil destructed damaged any way. An inventory or cost accountant is also responsible for analyzing the overhead costs and variable costs of the company so as to ensure smooth accountancy' one orate most important job responsibility of an inventory accountant is to check whether or not the reports made related to the inventory count is correct or not so that any kind of fraud can be avoided and timely action can be taken against the one who has deliberately made a fraud report' To prepare monthly Cost of Sales report , yearly COGS Report. To assist and support the Finance Director & Finance Manager.
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production