Job Location: Mayangone Township
Type of Business/Product: Finance Industry
Gender: Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P482
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, economics or related field from foreign country.
• Fluently communication skills in English, both written & verbal.
• Good personal organization skills, including time management and ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to work under pressure as part of a professional team.
• Outstanding Financial and analytical skills.
• Proficient with computer skills.
• Minimum 2 years in accounting and finance experience.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Monitor cash balance in Head Office and branches.
- Replenishment cash to HO and Branches.
- Prepare bank cheques (if required, go to banks and withdrew cash).
- Fund transfer bank to bank (to receive bank interest).
- Entry Transaction from Banks to individual customer.
- Check daily closing and sent mail to management.
- Daily expenses and income (head office) entry to excel.
- Payment expenses for head office and branches (from banks).
- Refund customer money (overpaid payment) from banks (direct refund and debit authority).
- Check monthly commission income and lease income.
- Prepare central bank report.
- Prepare national planning reports.
- Monthly interest pay to banks.
- Deal with Tax Officer (income tax, personal income tax, withholding tax, etc).
- Pay taxes to Myanmar economic bank.
- Do (foreign and local) remittance transfer for various reasons.
- Other flexible duties according to management.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half), Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management