Job Location: Yankin Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction/ Building
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P2006
Salary: 350,000/- Kyats
- Any graduated.
- 2- or 3-years’ experience in administration field.
- Proficient computer skills – Prefer who can use Microsoft Suite.
- Reporting and Analytics Skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate English Skill is a must.
- The position is supervised by a foreigner.
- Must have strong follow up.
- Requesting quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions.
- Market research about real estates and materials.
- Coordinating with the teams and contractors for running the construction project.
- Supporting BOD and administration tasks such as making and preparing marketing materials, Printing, documentations and meeting minutes in credential manner.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Organize the meetings, trips, accommodation.
Printing the Documents.
- Must be able to enter and exit Government Offices.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday Half & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (924)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time