Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading – Construction Material
Gender: Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1008
Salary: 400,000 /- Kyats
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in human resources or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Advance Excel.
- Minimum of 3years’ experience in the field of human resources and administration.
- Prepare to Training & Development (Connect with institute, Teacher,…)
- Prepare to SOP, Policy & Producer, Announcement, Handbook
- Prepare to performance management & KPI
- Prepare to Meeting (Meeting Agenda, Record).
- Prepare to Plan for Donation, Trip, Activity, Team work
- Prepare to HR Admin letter (Letter Out)
- Arrange to filling system in HR, Admin Department.
- Arrange to Record, share and keep documents that issued from HR, Admin department
- Prepare to HR administration work such as Meeting, PR, and Contract Letter
- Record in list that issued uniform, ID cards for new join Employee
- Record the interviews
- Monitoring the internal staff
- Perform other duties as assigned by HR Manager
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:0 PM
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Benefit: Ferry will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
Related Jobs (126)
Admin & HR Assistant (Thilawa) – 250,000 – Foreign Company on June 18, 2021 Full Time
HR Manager (English 4Skills) – 1,700,000 – Indian Company on June 18, 2021 Full Time
Shop Manager (Fashion/Mandalay) – 400,000 – Thai Company on June 18, 2021 Full Time
Assistant HR Manager (Garment) – 800,000 – Local Company on June 18, 2021 Full Time
Head of HR (Garment) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on June 18, 2021 Full Time