Job Location: Insein Township
Type of Business/Product: Logistics Industry / Warehouse Services
Gender: Female (1)
Job Ref No: 13P864
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have MBA, Diploma in HR Management.
- Age between 35 to 45 years old.
- Good communication in English 4 skills.
- Minimum 5 years and above experience in a similar position.
- Good communication skills & interpersonal skills.
- Proceeding extension for company registration, License, and work permit
- Updating Organization Chart, company profile, and staff profile list, internal contact list
- Arranging recruitment and selection as per company recruitment procedures and supplied requested department in time.
- Updating Agency agreements, contracts, and networks. If needed, find a new supplier and sometimes discuss with service providers to find out more suitable and comfortable.
- Arranging meetings and appointments with DY GM.
- To handle admin budget and monitoring expenditure (e.g. stationery, grocery, controlling company assets, etc…)
- Communication matters such as labor affairs (between employees, employees, and management, management, and government )
- Action for labor affairs such as punishment or termination and giving awards
- To handle the staff evaluation procedures for Annual Bonus and Increment.
- Controlling letterhead, business cards, stamps, internal forms and format, uniforms
- Checked other office affairs, repair and maintains, office accommodation, etc…
- Checking filing and documentation, in and outgoing letters.
- Prepare issuing and annually refreshing internal rules and regulations that by management instruction.
- Preparation for salary calculation, benefits budgets, and standard pay scales.
- Preparation SSB Tax, Provident Fund Contribution, Income Tax in monthly and yearly returns with internal revenues, final payments for staff leaving.
- FRC, Visa, Stay permit, Air ticketing, Accommodation, Transportation, Salary and Benefit for expats’ employers.
- Cash and claim procedures as per regulations.
- Arranging special affairs, staff party, New lounged, trips and guests.
- For developing, arranging training such as required training, safety procedures & first aid and fir fighting, etc.
- Implement applicable HR federal and requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing for the organization at the hearing, recommending HR policies and procedures.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYForwarding / Shipping / Logistics
Related Jobs (197)
Mechanic (အိတ်ချုပ်စက်ရုံ) – 250,000 – Foreign Company – (10) Posts on September 23, 2021 Full Time
B2B Sales Executive (Lubricant/English Speaking Skill) – 500,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Assistant General Manager (Pipeline Installing Service) – 600,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
M&E Site Engineer (EP/ MP/ ME/ တောင်ကြီး) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time
QS Engineer (Civil/ တောင်ကြီး)– 800,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time