Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry
Gender: Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 19P867
Salary: Negotiable Salary
• Any graduate.
• At least 2-years experience in related position.
• Good in Microsoft office, Adobe, email & personality.
• Can work under pressure.
• Must have certificate in logistic.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Responsible for the Logistic, Negotiation & Co-ordination, all custom clearance duties.
• The candidate will be responsible for effective negotiation with users & closures of the
documentation and process.
• Keeps up-to-date with all the custom clearance rules and regulation, import & export rules and
regulations and report accordingly.
• Follow up shipping documents.
• Assist to Manager for needed cases.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half), Sunday & Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
Related Jobs (118)
Area Operation Manager (Microfinance) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Operation Staff (Telecommunication) – 150,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Admin Supervisor – Negotiable Salary – Local Compan on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Head of Risk (Microfinance/ Bank) – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
L&D Manager (Learning & Development/ HR) – 2,000,000 – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Logistics & Warehouse Manager (Warehouse Services) – 1,500,000 – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Scheduling Officer (Admin Department) – 300,000 – Australia Company on September 20, 2021 Freelance