Job Location: Kyauktada Township
Type of Business/Product: Automotive Spare Parts /Service
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 12P942
Salary: 800,000++ /- Kyats
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Manage schedules and deadlines
• Managing daily inspection of office buildings for cleanliness and security.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities
• Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.)
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
• Oversee office vehicle fleet by liaising with the vehicle supervisor and managing the fuel consumption, preparing the maintenance budget.
• Able to perform other relevant duties assigned by the management.
• BSc/BA in business administration or a relative field
• Minimum 5 years of working experience
• Proven experience as an administration manager
• In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
• Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
• Proficient in MS Office
• Proficiency in both Myanmar and English
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• A team player with leadership skills.
• Salary adjustment based on qualifications
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 356 (Word, Excel, Yammer, Teams, Planner, Time Sheet) and other applications related to business.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday and Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Related Jobs (919)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time