Job Location: Mayangon Township
Type of Business/Product: Service Industry/Microfinance
Job Ref No.: 13P1325
Salary: 700,000/- Kyats
- To obtain challenging administrative support and a variety of secretarial tasks.
- To gain the required expertise and experience by supporting to the high-level management team.
- To produce better efficiency in the working environment.
- Drafting cover letters, arranging photocopy, preparing the documents orderly, binding & sending to related regulatory departments on time
- Follow-up loan and other applications
- Updating company information, filling the files, and keep documents in related files
- Correspondence and rely on information from FRD, CBM, and respective websites.
- To liaise with internal departments of the company (Finance, Business, IT and etc.) concerned regional and state FRD for FRD reports
- Collect data from respective internal departments and liaise with FRD auditors for auditing purposes
- To send reports to FRD on time (monthly reports and emergency reports)
- Translating documents in both languages if necessary
- Arrange logistic support for HOD/MD’s guests
- Typing documents for the BOD/Secretary Team and providing secretarial support
- Take responsible for in and out correspondence
- Any other task assigned by HOD/ MD
- Assist in needy for DD Visit and handle cash
- Trying to get appointments and follow-up, especially in external related organizations
- To accompany with HOD to trip if necessary
- Liaise with office vehicles and calculate Fuel & Overtime charges
- Give needy assistance and participate in official ceremonies and CSR Activities
- Educated to University Bachelor– Preferable English Major.
- One year of experience in secretarial and administrative work
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, E-mail
- Typing skills in both English and Myanmar (Zawgyi / Unicode)
- Skills in maintaining and updating filing systems
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent written and spoken both English and Myanmar Languages with the ability to write reports / Meeting Minutes / Government Office Correspondence in official formats.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Active and effective contribution
- Salary is 5lak to 7lak depending on experience.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (921)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time