Job Location: Tamwe Township.
Type of Business/Product: Foreign Microfinance
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 11P806
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
• Any graduate.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Preferably with 3 years of operational management in the relevant Microfinance industry.
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office application; Excel, Words, and PowerPoint
• Prefer excellent English 4 Skills.
• Good initiator who can work proactively with minimum supervision.
• Good analytical skills and able to work multitask.
• Ability to travel.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.
• Assist to General Manager and Chief Operation Officer daily operations to ensure productivity, safety and security of the working environment and company’s goal.
• Participate in business strategic planning by consulting with GM.
• Coordinate with Branch Managers and Regional Managers in assigned areas for preparing business plans and submit to General Manager and Chief Operation Officer with recommendations.
• Set up, Manage, facilitate and implement to roll out of additional new branches in the assigned area according to business plan by coordinating with Admin & HR and ICT team.
• Review on new staff recruitment proposal submitted by Operation Officer and obtain confirmation from GM.
• In accordance with a business plan, ensure the ongoing promotion of financial services.
• Drive to Regional Offices and Branch Offices to achieving targets stated in Business Plan for particular regions and branches.
• Collaborate with Training Manager, HR Manager, in recruiting, training, performance evaluation, and releasing the employees by getting support from General Manager and Chief Operation Officer.
• Train new staff and old staff related to the operation to be aware and comply with operation policy and producers.
• Ensure internal control system in place in the operation and supervise follow up on policies and procedures
• Maintain the quality of microfinance services through regular field visits.
• Supervise staffing to ensure efficiency, productivity, and smooth operations
• Lead to regional manager and branch manager to solve staff issues and business issues in assigned area by dealing with HR Manager and Legal & Compliance Manager.
• Review and analyze region’s and branch’s performance regularly with target and submit to General Manager and Chief Operation Officer with recommendations.
• Communicate with the various departments from the Head office if any requirements in the assigned area.
• Undertake any assigned tasks from a supervisor.
Working Hour: 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Holiday: Saturday, Sunday, Gazette Holiday Day.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (128)
Junior Admin Officer (Myawaddy/ Kayin State) – 400,000 – Local Company on October 18, 2021 Full Time
Scheduling Officer (Admin Department) – 300,000 – Australia Company on October 18, 2021 Full Time
Programme Leader (English Language Center) – 700,000 – Foreign Company on October 18, 2021 Full Time
Head of Risk (Microfinance/ Bank) – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on October 18, 2021 Full Time
Branch Manager (Myeik/Fish & Aquaculture) – 500,000 – Local Company on October 18, 2021 Full Time
Boiler Operator (Naypyitaw) – 350,000 – Local Company on October 16, 2021 Full Time
Deputy Retail Manager (Shopping Mall) – 1,500,000 – Foreign Company on October 16, 2021 Full Time