Job Location: Shwepyitha Township
Type of Business/Product: Production/Concrete
Gender: Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1645
Salary: 300,000 /- Kyats
- B. Com, B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- LCCI Level III & Accounting Software.
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Report to Finance Department Manager.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and checking invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and checking invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned if required.
Working Hour : 9:00A.M to 5: 00P.M.
Holiday : Saturday (Alternate) and Sunday, Public Holidays.
Benefit: Ferry will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (152)
Senior Accountant (Construction) – 600,000 – Local Company on December 2, 2022 Full Time
Accountant (South Dagon) – 300,000 – Local Company on December 2, 2022 Full Time
Cashier (နေစားငြိမ်း/Restaurant) – 250,000 – Local Company on December 2, 2022 Full Time
Payment Officer – 300,000 – Local Company – (2) Posts on December 1, 2022 Full Time
Junior Accountant (LCCI Level 2) – 230,000 – Local Company on December 1, 2022 Full Time