Job Location: Thaketa Township
Type of Business/Product: Production- Food & Beverage
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 25P622
Salary: 800,000 /- Kyats
- The Assistant Production Manager is responsible for performing duties as directed by the Production Manager for the successful operation of the Bakery Department.
- It is essential that as an Assistant Production Manager, you will present yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times while performing your defined responsibilities
- Your are responsible for always maintaining our high standards of all bakery products.
- Other duties may be assigned as required, depending upon the available time, business volume and other criteria as determined by your appropriate manager and the company.
- Full compliance with current and future policies will be required to ensure that your work contribution is in the best interest of the company.
- Competent and working knowledge of all Essential Functions for all department positions in bakery production.
- Assist in maintaining and controlling bakery products in good condition.
- Assist in maintaining accurate procedures in regard to inventories, reports and ordering.
- Assist with ordering sufficient quantities of raw materials for production.
- Responsible for the product quality arid freshness.
- Assist and support communication with Production Manager and subordinates.
- Responsible for maintaining a sanitary department in the production area.
- Responsible for maintaining freezer, chiller and stocking including packaging products as required.
- Responsible for completing and submitting of daily and weekly reports.
- Competent knowledge and application of food preparations and procedures.
- Will be present at your workstation at the start and end of your shift.
- Comply fully with and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a neat, professional appearance at all times while working and strictly adhere and enforce the Dress Code policy for the staff.
- Attendance at your job is essential to the overall function of your department.
- Will comply with and enforce all policies contained within the Employee Handbook.
- Ability to hear, speaks, and understands the spoken word.
- Ability to read, writes, analyze, interpret and understand the English language with sufficient proficiency in order to read and understand.
- While performing duties, the employee is regularly required to stand, and utilize full hand and digit functions, reach with hands and arms while manipulating objects
- 5 years Bakery experience in management Level.
- Must be at least 27 and above years old male
- Must be able to calculate figures, amounts, and must be computer literate.
- Knows how to use all Microsoft such as word, excel and email.
Working Hours: 5:00AM – 2:30 PM , 4:00AM-1:30PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (45)
Mechanic (အိတ်ချုပ်စက်ရုံ) – 250,000 – Foreign Company – (10) Posts on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Boiler Operator (Naypyitaw) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Maintainer (Chemical Process/ QC) – USD400 – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Chemist (Quality Control/ Home care products) – 400,000 – Foreign Company on September 18, 2021 Full Time
Sales Admin (ဝါးတရာစက်မှုဇုန်) – 250,000 – Foreign Company on September 18, 2021 Full Time
ကျန်းမာရေးမှူး (Factory/နေပြည်တော်) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on September 18, 2021 Full Time
Production Manager (FMCG) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 17, 2021 Full Time