Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Team 25 (VAC)
Job Location: Insein Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry / Building Materials
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 25P1218
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
- Setting goals and developing plans for the business plan and revenue growth to achieve the milestone within the given timeframe
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing customers
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to ensure requirements are met such as milestone KPI and profit goals
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive, SWOT analysis bi-annually
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Keeping track records of sales and revenue, plotting and presenting existing trends and market position
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of constituents including internal teams as well as external potential clients and then help define the go-to-market strategy
- Research the latest in the business industry and create new opportunities to expand business
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- To present financial opportunities and hypothetical recommendations in the development of a Business Plan
- To evaluate and review the strengths and weaknesses of the Business Plan
- Must be able to understand and analyze the financial reports of the business/ project
- Must be able to handle contracts in both English/ Myanmar version, such as MOU, MOA, consortium agreement, etc.
- Planning business development management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Any others duties assign by management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred
- Experience in sales, marketing, or opening branches in new cities.
- Strong communication, presentation, project scheduling, budgeting, and project coordination skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- A minimum of 3 years of trading experience
- Good in English 4 skills
- Experience in B2B lead scoring, and lead management
- Mastery of MS Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, analysis skills, and time management
- Knowledge of best practice home appliance field standards – is required.
- Strong in problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical skills, and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in Planning and Budgeting in financial
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet challenging targets
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel to any city, attend conferences and research a new market
Working Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Hotline: 01-8395925, 09-765395925
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (782)
Chinese Language Translator – 1,200,000 – Local Company on May 29, 2023 Full Time
Sales Admin Staff (Cosmetics) – 250,000 – Local Company on May 29, 2023 Full Time