Job Location: Hlaing Thar Yar Township
Type of Business/Product: Business Service / Solar
Job Ref No.: 28P952
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
• Age – 30 ~ 40
• Any Graduate. Prefer BE (EP) and MBA.
• At least 5 years of experience in business development, and solar projects.
• Be able to travel on business trips
• Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English /Myanmar languages.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint Presentation, and Advanced Excel.
• Possess strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as a team.
• Ability to develop new and existing customers, drive growth and ensure customer loyalty.
• Good business acumen with strong relationship-building skills.
• Result-oriented, self-motivated with good negotiation skills.
• Develops a go-to-market strategy based on an analysis of market needs and the competitive landscape
• Develops a menu of solutions with an appropriate pricing strategy to meet growth plans
• Strategizes promotion plans and customer reward program
• Presents value-adding services to offer to high-level supply chain decision-makers of the organizations
• Prepares proposals and leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process
• Reports monthly, quarterly, and annually on business leads, growth and sustainability, customer retention and turnover, customer satisfaction, and feedback
• Open to assisting with the development and implementation of group-specific business plans and budgets.
• Day-to-day support and troubleshooting for the business network.
• Develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with key business areas and provide external communications advice and support services.
• Plan, manage, and deliver a range of high-quality corporate communications projects, campaigns, and activities to agreed timescales and budgets.
• Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
• Coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget, and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
• Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
• Feasibility Study Analyst Development project know and plan for any project.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays.
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (27)
Key Account Executive (Marketing Agency) – 300,000++ – Local Company on February 2, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Executive (IT Service) – 500,000 – Local Company on January 31, 2023 Full Time