Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: IT Industry
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 11P458
Salary: 1,500,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree and any master degree related with applied position
- Degree in Human Resources, Labor Laws, Public Administration, Business Administration,or any other related field.
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 8 to 10 years in of working experience in related fields.
- HR administrative best practices, HR Technology, and general practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a necessity for this position
- A suitable candidate for this position must have great computer skills and demonstrate high proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint
- knowledge of labor legislation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday
- This position is responsible for developing & executing human recourse strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, especially in the areas of talent management,change management, organizational & performance management, succession plans, Training development. Provider strategic leadership articulating HR need as plans to the executive management team and board of directors.
- Develop HR strategies: Generate, stream-lined and maintain all HR policies and procedures: Propose and recommend change of the policies: Ensure and monitor implementation of the policies.
- Manpower planning, Organizational structure review
- Review and update salary and benefits to ensure competitiveness with the market
- Ensure motivational strategy and different motivational programs
- Develop and implement reward and recognition program
- Develop and implement an effective performance management system
- Co-ordinate with the functional heads for appropriate application of the system
- Ensure consequence management of the performance management system
- Ensure development of required HR information database
- Ensure employee counseling and grievance handling through a systematic approach
- Handling different disciplinary actions i.e. warning, termination, dismissal etc.
- Develop staff development strategies and recommend short and long range courses of action: Generate, maintain and review the employees’ required competency
- Organize staff development program through external trainers
- Ensure career and succession planning.
Working Hours: : 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday,Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYIT Software and Internet
Related Jobs (219)
Senior Finance Manager (Xero Software) – 2,000,000 – Local Company on October 24, 2020 Full Time
General Manager – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on October 24, 2020 Full Time
OSP Engineer (Telecom/ EC/ IT) – USD 1500 – Japanese Company on October 24, 2020 Contract