Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: IT Industry
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 11P459
Salary: 1,500,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree in business, any Master’s degree related with applied position.
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 8 to 10 years in related fields.
- Certification/relevant work experience in Google AdWords
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and with key external stakeholders Strong analytical skills; decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and PPT
- Ability to conceptualize insightful and engaging content and creative ideas and vehicles
- Excellent communications skills: ability to multi-task and prioritize, and strong attention to detail
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday
- Create and implements social media and digital marketing strategy.
- Developing a strong presence online.
- Knowledge of branding, marketing strategies and events.
- Develops ideas, researches and updates content for company websites and social media accounts.
- Creates content and special campaigns such as online events & contests.
- Generating traffic and leads through search engines, email and social media platforms.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Working Hours: : 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday,Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYIT Software and Internet
Related Jobs (267)
Financial Controller (Xero Software) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on October 24, 2020 Full Time
General Manager – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on October 24, 2020 Full Time
OSP Engineer (Telecom/ EC/ IT) – USD 1500 – Japanese Company on October 24, 2020 Contract
Financial Controller (Microfinance/ Bank) – 2,500,000 – Local Company on October 24, 2020 Full Time