Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: IT Industry
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 11P456
Salary: 1,500,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree and any master degree related with applied position
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 8 to 10 years in Real Estate Experiences.
- Very strong experiences in coordinating Site Acquisition background
- Prepare the plan for Hunters/Sites to the SA Process
- Including searching, negotiation process and document collection to make the SA process more effective
- Must be familiar with Purchase / Lease terms and requirements, zoning, permitting, regulatory and jurisdictional forms and requirements in Myanmar
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Knowledge of Real Estate fundamentals required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a necessity for this positionA suitable candidate for this position must have great computer skills and demonstrate high proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday
- Identify candidates for specific land leases based customer criteria, owner interest, and jurisdictional Zoning and/or Land Use regulations.
- Coordinate, order and track title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports,lease exhibits and construction plans and drawings as required.
- Must be able to read and interpret surveys and construction drawings.
- Oversee specific leasing operations and ensure that assignment and scheduling of related work follows agreed-upon timelines.
- Prepare and monitor site budgets and schedules
- Negotiate lease acquisitions and lease amendments required for installations.
- Responsible for managing the acquisitions for Build Operator Lease (BOL) across the Myanmar.
- Liaison with commercial team & Government offices.
- Oversee market real estate acquisition operations, ensure that assignment and scheduling of work follows timeline, evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
Working Hours: : 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday,Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYIT Software and Internet
Related Jobs (214)
General Manager (English 4 Skills) – 1,500,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
HR Manager (English Speaking only/Mandalay) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
HR Assistant (English Speaking Only) – 350,000 – Foreign Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
Admin & HR Supervisor (English 4 Skills) – 500,000 – Japan Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time