Job Location: Mogok , Mandalay Region
Type of Business/Product: Engineering / Mining Industry
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 36P566
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
- Any graduated.
- Must have knowledge in heavy machine maintenance field.
- Must have experience in administration work.
- Communicate in English Language.
- At least (3) years’ experience in related Field. (Preferable experience in Operation Field).
- Maintain and encourage a safe work environment at all times.
- Lead the mine operations management team and manage all mining personnel and resources.
- Prepare operational plans for the mine, and monitor and report progress.
- Propose capital expenditure projects to expand capacity or improve operations
- Prepare production and operating budgets, and report performance and costs
- Recognize operational, technical and safety challenges, take action to prevent or overcome them, and continuously seek improvement
- Contribute to business strategy to improve company’s competitiveness, profitability and growth
- Engage with local communities and regulatory authorities to ensure company policies are met
- Oversee new projects, (ex. installing new mining equipment or opening a new shaft)
- Oversee the recruitment and development of superintendents, supervisors, and operators, providing
- support and guidance to build an effective workforce
- Manage relations with trade unions.
- Good in personal skills and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to travel anywhere.
Working Hours: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Holidays : 16 days off for two months
Benefits: Food & Accommodation will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYAgriculture and Mining
Related Jobs (115)
Operation Manager (Healthcare & Spa) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time