Job Location: Mandalay Region
Type of Business/Product: Trading/ Construction Materials
Gender: Male /Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1444
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related operations experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory or management role
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Follow and enforce all established policies, procedures, and recognized practices
- Oversee production schedule; assign and oversee all projects
- Update the necessary production data electronically daily
- Supervise the cleaning of the machines and equipment daily
- Estimate costs and follow budgets accordingly
- Analyze raw materials/inventory/sales/production
- Supervise quality check and inspection weekly.
- Assist in taking physical inventories following corporate procedures
- Along with the supervisor(s), report weekly and monthly production reports, and discuss necessary
- problems/ideas about current production.
- Coordinate with the maintenance manager on the preventative and emergency maintenance required for operational equipment
- Assist production supervisor(s) and other teammates if needed.
Working Hours: 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M.
Holidays: Sabbath day, Sunday, and Public Holidays.
Benefit: Motorcycle, Fuel, Phone Bill, Uniform and Accommodation will provided,
Sales Commission (Unlimited Amount)
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Related Jobs (69)
Sales & Marketing Staff (Furniture) – 250,000 – Local Company on August 15, 2022 Full Time
Chinese Language Translator (နေစားငြိမ်း) – 600,000 – Chinese Company on August 15, 2022 Full Time
Production Manager (FMCG) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on August 13, 2022 Full Time