Job Location: Mayangon Township
Type of Business/Product: Electrical Goods Sales
Job Ref No.: 37P768
Salary: 500,000/- Kyats
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
- Able to use Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Point
- Able to use AUTO CAD (2D/3D)
- Able to use sketch up 3D (Special consider)
- At Least 2 Years’ Experience in relative field
- Can Communicate with English
- Good Communication & Teamwork
- Can Work under pressure
Working Hours: 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Holidays : Sunday & Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Related Jobs (143)
Site Engineer (Civil/ Building/ Hlaing) – 500,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Site & Drafter Engineer (Civil /Building/Mandalay) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 30, 2023 Full Time
Senior Site Engineer (Civil /Building/Mandalay) – 700,000 – Local Company on September 30, 2023 Full Time
QA/QC Engineer (Civil/Building/Shwepyitha) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 30, 2023 Full Time