Job Location: Hmawbi Township
Type of Business/Product: Production- Steel Products
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P759
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing plant.
- Exception interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the Company.
- Ability to organize and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Completes a board variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Provides ‘gatekeeper’ and ‘gateway’ role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Follow-up all the work and task which have been assigned to different departments and individuals.
- Remind and push the work to be completed.
- Produce documents, reports and presentations for the CEO.
- Organize meetings and ensure that CEO is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Take the minutes of the meeting and follow up all the content.
- Assist CEO in management and following up with action on matters which fall within the CEO’s responsibility- chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Manage CEO’s travel arrangements (including visas/ accommodation/ transportation).
- Maintain CEO’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Meet and greet customers at all levels of seniority.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the CEO.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 4:50 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry and Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (199)
Assistant Transportation Manager – 700,000 – Japanese Company on August 4, 2020 Full Time