Team 13 (VAC)
Job Location: Insein Township
Type of Business/Product: Logistics Industry
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No: 13P1592
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Knowledge of supply chain management and an understanding of trucking procedures, including dispatching orders and tracking transportation vehicles.
- You should also be familiar with safety processes and legal regulations.
- Plan, organize, and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all Truck arrangement and operation issues
- Schedule daily and weekly routes
- Track orders using functional systems (e.g., barcodes and tracking software)
- Coordinate with Warehouse Workers to ensure proper storage and distribution of products
- Monitor and report on transportation costs
- Organize training sessions for employees (e.g. proper use of machines and handling of hazardous material)
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules, and completed orders
- Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation
- Stay up-to-date with safety regulations
- Implement schedule and policy changes.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, and contracts for federal and state public transportation programs.
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Direct and coordinate, through subordinates, activities of the operations department in order to obtain use of equipment, facilities, and human resources.
- Provide administrative and technical assistance to those receiving transportation-related grants.
- Direct procurement processes, including equipment research and testing, vendor contracts, and requisitions approval.
- Check daily orders from customers and arrange to deliver on-time
- Ad-hoc Business Extension projects are given by top management
QUALIFICATIONS & RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- University graduate with international experience preferred in the logistics field with experience of at least 7 years
- Must have experience in bundle management.
- Computer software programs such as Microsoft Office and Logistics system
- Good reading and writing ability in the English language
- Good Personality, perfect communication, positive thinking, and long-term work with a company
- Duties vary depending on the company and the particular Trucking Department sector responsible.
- Salary is 15 Lks to 20 Lks depending on experience
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYForwarding / Shipping / Logistics
Related Jobs (834)
Accountant (လှိုင်သာယာမြို့နယ်) – 350,000 – Local Company on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Trainer (Mobile/ Naypyitaw) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Sales Leader (Air Con/ Naypyitaw) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Driver (လှိုင်မြို့နယ်) – 300,000 – Local Company on June 1, 2023 Full Time