Job Location: Hlaingtharyar Township
Type of Business/Product: Distribution – FMCG
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 29P523
Salary: 800,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree or certifications in warehouse fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in production & distribution warehouse fields.
- Understanding of warehouse process.
- Experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms.
- Hands-on and proficient experience with Microsoft Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint in particular).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate and work in teams.
- Proficiency in both Burmese and English.
- Ensure effective utilization of warehouse areas and observe proper loading, unloading, stocking, and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished and imported goods in order to maintain hygiene and safety standards, prevent product damage and avoid the occurrence of pilferage, accidents, and occupational hazard.
- Effectively monitor the flow of goods and implement First-In-First-Out (FIFO) method in dispatching of finished and imported goods.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending and resolving customer issues on product preparation before dispatch.
- Ensure accuracy of product inventories against system records by conducting inventory count on a periodic basis following instructions provided by the Warehouse Manager.
- Conduct regular inventory count as per established schedules and guidelines and report to the Warehouse Manager; includes product stock, point of sale material stock, and premium gifts stock’s quantity and expiry dates.
- Evaluate and analyze inventory variance and implement preventive countermeasures based on the result of inventory variance analysis.
- Maintain complete inventory control and warehouse records and manuals.
- Ensure the integrity and completeness of all warehouse records and manuals.
- Collaborate and provide advice and support to other departments on inventory control and warehouse matters.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Comply with warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Communicate and cooperate effectively with relevant departments in the organization.
- Perform other related duties and required of the Warehouse Department.
- Follow instructions from and report to the Warehouse Manager.
Working Hour: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYWholesales and Distribution
Related Jobs (133)
Storekeeper (Consumer Goods) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 18, 2021 Full Time
Shop Manager (Fashion/Mandalay) – 400,000 – Thai Company on June 18, 2021 Full Time
Assistant HR Manager (Garment) – 800,000 – Local Company on June 18, 2021 Full Time
Head of HR (Garment) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on June 18, 2021 Full Time