Job Location: Kamayut Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry / Solar
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 15P504
• Supply chain and inventory planning: Monitor the inventory needs of our Myanmar Entity. Coordinate with sales and manufacturing departments to meet business needs and timelines.
• Inventory management: Oversee inventory management to ensure optimized inventory levels and safekeeping of stock, lean stock keeping in risk areas out of the central warehouse.
• Last mile distribution processes management: Design and implement efficient processes for the last mile distribution of our Easy Buy Direct business. Oversee the process of product removals, completeness of reverse logistics kits.
• Operational Risk Management: Identify key operational risks. Implement formal root cause and corrective action programs.
• Systems and process design: Coordinate with technology teams to ensure company systems including applications meet Operational needs.
• Monitoring of trade regulations: Closely monitor any changes on tax/ duty within the region and escalate any changes.
• Partnership Management: Laisse with customers’ operations teams to ensure delivery needs are met on time.
• Procurement: Maintain a procurement policy for use in-country.
• Any other business as assigned by your supervisor Ideal Experience:
• Top marks at a top 5 Regional or Globally recognized University with a degree in operations, business administration, Supply Chain Management, or another relevant discipline.
• Advanced degree is welcome.
• At least above 3 years of experience in a supply chain and logistics environment.
• Highly analytical with a high degree of competency in Excel/Google Sheets, BI software (Looker, Microsoft BI, Tableau), and other analytical tools.
• Knowledge and working experience of ERP systems (SAP R3, Oracle, etc.)
• Critical Thinker: Very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations
• Entrepreneurial Spirit with qualities of being able to work independently and figure things out with innovative thinking, problem-solving skills, and presence of mind.
• Track record of success in their role e.g. fast promotion, demonstrable experience in exceeding results in their role.
• Excellent communication skills, energy, and the ability to handle challenges at a rapidly growing organization.
• Demonstrates humility.
Passionate about working with rural, off-grid consumers and resolving their issues.
• Driven by the social mission to provide energy to consumers and employment to rural communities. Should be a value-driven individual.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (353)
Computer Service Technician (Hardware) – 250,000 – Local Company on January 25, 2021 Full Time
Assistant HR Manager – Negotiable Salary – Joint Venture Company on January 25, 2021 Full Time
Sales Executive (Credit Card/Insurance) – USD 800 – Foreign Company on January 25, 2021 Full Time
Documentation Executive (Logistics/ Shipping) – 300,000 – Local Company on January 18, 2021 Full Time
Laboratory Assistant (Pulp & Paper) – 400,000 – Local Company – 8 Posts on January 23, 2021 Full Time