Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing/ Engineering Industry / Gas
Gender: Male/Female (2)
Job Ref No.: 22P761
- Excellent English in Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, contract management, law or related field.
- 2 years of Working knowledge of Contract and Commercial Management experience.
- Specialized Commercial negotiation, communication skills.
- Construction, Operation and Maintenance management experience in Thermal Power Plant preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents.
- Must be fluent in Chinese 4 skills.
- Must be able to stay in office provided place.
- Willing to travel (Yangon & Kyauk Phyu).
- Participate in the whole bidding procedure, contract drafting, reviewing, editing, negotiating, commenting and signing process.
- Participates in Contract Management, proposing solutions and Project Management teams to support contract compliance.
- Commercial negotiation with Government Departments, Agent, other Companies etc.
- Commercial Correspondence preparation, revision etc.
- Financial Data analyze and statistics.
- Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefit: Accommodation/Ferry/Language Allowance/ Travel Allowance
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management