Team 13 (VAC)
Job Location: Insein Township
Type of Business/Product: Logistics Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No: 13P1524
- Identify new business opportunities through developing existing and new business accounts.
- Maintain an active new business prospect listing to approach and present to the company.
- Undertake new business sales calls to win new business. Develop financial supporting data and process data to potential and existing business wins.
- Responsible for maintaining existing customers through regular sales visits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the Manager.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with other teams and colleagues for internal development
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Collect bidding and projects information and deal with Vendors for provide quotations
- Analyze the road survey and arrange the cargo, return cargo from a different location
- Analyze the market data and develop the sales targets
- To prepare documentation and reporting
- To assist to Manager to meet sales targets with good customer service
Qualification and Requirements
- University graduate, preferred in the logistics field with extensive sales and marketing experiences
- Have 5 years of experience in FMCG, Electrical and Electronics, Consumer Goods Trading, and Retail industry for our Business Development section
- Who has experience working for a logistics company as Assistant Manager
- Good command of English both speaking and written communication
- Good in Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Quick learning, positive attitude, logical thinking, and long-term work with an organization
- Neat, well-groomed appearance
- Great networking skills
- Embolden by challenges
- Effectively deal with conflict management and confidentiality.
- Good Planning and meeting the high-expectation target
- Good communication and excellent creativity
- Proactive and good at problem-solving
- Developing others Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYForwarding / Shipping / Logistics
Related Jobs (830)
Chinese Language Translator – 1,200,000 – Local Company on May 29, 2023 Full Time
Sales Admin Staff (Cosmetics) – 250,000 – Local Company on May 29, 2023 Full Time