Job Location: Mayangone Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction, Trading & Other
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1181
Salary: 1,200,000/- Kyats
• Degree in Master of Business Administration preferred.
• Age over 30 years old.
• Minimum five to eight years experience in similar industry, especially in sales, marketing, business development related work, etc.
• Minimum of two to three years experience in managerial capacity.
• Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken).
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrate application of market research and audit conclusions to decision-making.
• Proven client and customer account management skills.
• Demonstrate ability to manage global/ regional/ country level assignments and projects.
• Develop and oversea the execution of Group-wide/ Business Unit wide/ regional/ country/ channel/ product expansion strategies to achieve short- and long- term business objectives.
• Identify, evaluate and manage business opportunities/ leads in securing sales pipeline in line with short- and long- term financial goals.
• Lead research/ feasibility studies/ market scan, evaluate findings and make recommendations to senior management about the viability of regional opportunities.
• Negotiate pricing and contract terms with potential clients/ customers to facilitate deal closing.
• Identify upselling opportunities and manage contract renegotiations with existing clients.
• Lead the improvement of current Business Development processes and cross-functional collaboration to drive effectiveness and minimize redundancy.
• Identify and manage activities related to Business Development workforce capability and client/ customer data management.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders in identifying upselling opportunities, deal negotiations and finalization of contracts.
• Establish long- terms relationships with potential key clients/ customers with the view to enhance business opportunities.
Working Hour: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Other Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management