Team 13 (VAC)
Job Location: Naypyitaw Region
Type of Business/Product: Engineering Industry/ Tendering/EPC Project
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P1418
Salary: 1,500,000/- Kyats
Main duties/ accountabilities of the job (Job Scope)
- Sourcing the information of EPC Projects and Material supply in the Government and Private markets.
- Collecting Information of related Ministries’ and Regional Government Offices’ information, policies, procedures, instructions, major projects, and Meeting Minutes.
- Selecting the tender participation.
- Reporting and taking approval from Management before submitting the tender to the client.
- Preparing tender documentation of Technical specifications and required Documents Preparation for Employers/Customers.
- Negotiating and signing Contracts with Employers/ Customers.
- Arranging the Call Meeting.
- Submission of Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Reports and Preparation of Yearly Plan.
- Preparing and submitting the required Presentation, Progress, and Memo of the Project time by time.
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration or Bachelor of Engineering Diploma/Certificate in Business Management advantageous.
- At least 5 years experience in related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good negotiation and diplomatic skills.
- Good familiarity with business functions such as business development, sales & marketing, finance, etc.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Frequent travels across Myanmar to potential project sites.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Understand in the market (government and private) and regulatory environment, competitors, and challenges, and keep up to date to stay on top of the brief.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving capability.
- Able to work in Naypyidaw.
- Salary is 10Lks to 15Lks depending on experience
Working Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Transportation, Meal & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (667)
Digital Marketing Staff (Skincare Product)– 300,000 – Local Company on March 20, 2023 Full Time
Accounting Manager (English 4 Skills) – 1,300,000 – Local Company on March 20, 2023 Full Time