Job Location: Chan Mya Thar Si Township, Mandalay Region
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance
Gender: Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 31P451
Salary: 500,000/- Kyats
- Graduate from University or Diploma or equivalent working experience
- Bachelor’s degree holder with Diploma in marketing, finance, business / Holding MBA will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years experiences working in business role
- Strong in problem – solving, critical thinking, analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in Planning and Budgeting in financial
- Good in English 4 skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet challenging targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization
- Experience in B2B lead scoring , and lead management
- Mastery of MS Office ( Word , Excel , Power Point )
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel to any City , attend conferences and research a new market
- Develop a through understanding for the business and market to provide support to the Team.
- Support the New Project Team members and existing branches to ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily performance metrics.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes , business initiatives, and internal resources in order to assist the team in accomplishing company goals.
- Be a thought leader and strategic thinker , always looking for ways to improve BDO reporting and analysis.
- To undertake in Client selection , presentation , conference organization and implementation . lead , motivate and manager teams and support all aspects of business projects.
- Planning and develop new products , new projects and new business
- Reporting to BD Manager implementation progress or complete job activities
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform to develop business growing such as preparation and planning for new product and new project
- Research new places to extend new branches & new products depend on their geographical condition & economic condition
- Support for new project or business the information such as market analysis, competitors’ data, government directives, etc.
- Contact with branches for needful data and guidelines
- Implementing for new branch such as searching office place, full fill with office’s lineaments, training and supporting to the new staffs with manager
- Communicate with government departments and related B2B
- Preparing requirement documents concerned with application with branch & MKT to submit to government organization
- Reporting information about government, competitors, market analysis and trip reporting
Preparation for new project such as require data, forms, contracts, rule & regulation, policy etc.
- Support to tasks of team member if need be
- Communicate and support with other business units for requirements to develop business if need be
- Analyse client’s financial condition and announce their repayment
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday(half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform ,Food & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (32)
Branch Manager (Microfinance) – 700,000 – Foreign Company on June 9, 2021 Full Time
Sales Manager (Agri Machine) – 800,000 – Local Company on June 9, 2021 Full Time