Job Location: Yankin Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 21P722
Salary: Negotiable Salary
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Minimum of five years in management experience in Microfinance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to direct employees and lead the department.
- Good team management skills
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Able to travel through the Myanmar Country and branches.
- Good Computer Skills using a computer (Microsoft word (English/Myanmar), Advanced Excel and Power Point)
Business Goals & Plan
- Participate in Developing and implementing Business budgets, prepare reports and ensure the department complies with company policies.
- Responsible for the Overall Management of Business Strategic, Penetration of New Markets, New products and Customer Relationship Activities.
- Conduct PESTL condition of the country, plan the strategies in line with the challenges.
- Drive Increased Revenue and Profit to Achieve the Company’s ambitious growth.
- Reduced the operational expenses per branch & increase average ticket size.
- Work with branches and related department for the shortage of employees and resigned list and keep update monthly and bi-weekly basis.
- Manage and perform these activities, performance evaluations, hiring and discipline for employees in their department is on track to meet its financial goals and assess the performance of the department and branches against the business’s goals and plans.
- Participate in developing strategies (staffing, product, process, marketing, etc.) to enable portfolio growth and client outreach in existing and new regions.
- Measure branch performance, the most appropriate Key Performance Indicator (KPI) based on Annual Budget Plan.
- Review & evaluate competitor’s products & microfinance trend, develop new products to meet market’s needs & growth the business
- Develop financial products & implement to match client’s demand, to decrease client’s drop-out rate, to increase client outreach.
- Participate and prepare area extension application & new branch application.
- Research the Market and Identifying Potential Target Customer and Develop Annual Plan of Action and
- The Branch Business Plan Containing Area Extension and New Branches Extension, increase coverage area.
- Try to avoid concentration risk once extension the business.
- Do research on industry, customer analysis to offer a range of product tailored for specific sub segment including lending, saving & other financial product.
- Attend procurement meeting when HOD is unavailable.
- Perform other tasks which are required by Head of Department.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (113)
Financial Analysis (Insurance) – 300,000 – Local Company on August 2, 2021 Full Time
Internal Auditor (Insurance) – 700,000 – Local Company on August 2, 2021 Full Time
Branch Manager (FMCG/ Taunggyi) – 900,000 – Local Company on August 2, 2021 Full Time
Sales Coordinator (Heavy Machinery) – 300,000 – Local Company on August 2, 2021 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Executive (FMCG) – 400,000 – Local Company on July 30, 2021 Full Time