Foreign Firm (VAC)
Job Location: Pabedan Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P253
- Degree from an accredited institution OR appropriate combination of education and significant experience.
- Strong leadership and organizational capabilities with time management, conflict and problem resolutions skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in recruitment training and development.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
- Highly motivational, energetic and collaborative personality.
- Able to drive performance through the creation of a productive and fun work environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Manages Qualify and Transfer Agents.
- Coordinates the work of others: is accountable for the outputs of the team and is focused on overall team/unit goals and results.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees or employees who are under-performing to develop and increase knowledge, proficiency and performance levels.
- Administers performance reviews, development plans and disciplinary action where appropriate.
- Organizes team efforts to exceed contact and transfer rate goals while maintaining service standards.
- Analyze reports related to the day-to-day operations and overall productivity of the team to improve accuracy in reports and to drive performance.
- Provides coaching and support to Qualify and Transfer Agents in the area of outbound or inbound calls, speed to lead, contact efficiency, notes, call disposition, success and transfer rates.
- Serves as an escalation point for the cross functional team in the absence of the immediate supervisor.
- Ensures alignment between Pearson Qualify and Transfer, enrollment teams and Partner expectations are met.
- May occasionally be asked to meet with the Academic Partner.
Hot Line: 01395916
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management