Team 25 (VAC)
Job Location: Thingangyun Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry / Tyre
Gender: Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 25P567
Salary: 1,000,000 /- Kyats
Duties and Responsibilities
- Costs are properly matched to Revenues.
- Cost is accurately recorded in the proper accounts
- All Balance sheet accounts are reconciled within 2 weeks of period end.
- All Balance sheet account balances are documented by physical counts, paid invoices, signed contracts or other supporting information.
- On a quarterly basis formal reconciliation are reviewed by Company BOD.
- Working capital is managed; needs are minimized and standards are met.
- Sound payroll controls are in place.
- Sound disbursement controls (Discounts, petty cash and accounts payable) are in place.
- Controls are explained and understood by all company staff.
- Capital needs are anticipated and planned for when preparing Capital Budget.
- Capital Funds are properly managed.
- Operating results are critiqued each period on a timely basis, with follow-up actions to major issues identified.
- Customer bills are accurate; have required details supporting information, and meet customer requirements.
- Receivable is maintained within standard.
- A/R receipts are posted daily.
- Write-offs are reviewed, authorized and signed by the BOD and in accordance with Standard Procedures.
- Tax rates used for Sales tax are accurate.
- Chief Accountant participates in and contributes to all material company decision, providing financial leadership.
- The financial policy and perspective is shared and understood by Company ‘Staff.
- A structured training and cross-training program is in place for all staff and position in the Finance Department.
Qualifications @ Requirements (Education, Skill, Knowledge abilities)
- B. Com or LCCI level III, CPA or ACCA is preferable.
- At least 7 years of experience in accounting field.
- Age 30 years and above.
- Must be good interpersonal skill and value team work, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Competent in Company accounting, Competent in IFRS is preferable.
- Accounting Software /SQL preferable Expert ability to understand the relationship of central accounting procedures to Company operations.
Working Hours: 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (703)
Admin Manager – 800,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Senior Auditor – 700,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Junior Accountant – 250,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Senior Accountant – 500,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time