Job Location: Mayangone Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry
Gender: Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P147
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
• B.Com or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & CPA or ACCA II.
• Age under 45 years old.
• At least 3 years working experience in Chief Accountant Level.
• Strong Knowledge of Tax Laws and IFRS Standards.
• Excellent in using Accounting Software and Advanced Excel.
• Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment.
• Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
• Willing to work and handle accounting matters for all branches (trading, construction & convenience store).
• Willing to travel if needed.
• Manage and oversee the entire accounting team of branch office.
• Monitor and mentor/ train junior staff, clerks and bookkeepers.
• Manager the company’s overall internal cash flow with daily income and expenditure.
• Prepare yearly budgets and annual audit reports.
• Submit monthly financial reports to MD and BODs.
• Ensure with the company’s accounting principles are in compliance with tax and financial regulatory requirements.
• Communicates and liaise with tax and financial regulatory authorities.
• Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and complied.
• Perform other duties assigned by management team as necessary.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Related Jobs (311)
Account Manager (Microfinance) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on March 22, 2021 Full Time