Job Location: Innlay, Shan State
Type of Business/Product: Hotel
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1023
Salary: 1,200,000/- Kyats
• B.Com or any graduate with LCCI-III.
• ACCA/ CPA preferable.
• Minimum 5 years experience in related field.
• Accounting Software.
• Willing to work at Innlay, Shan State.
• Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to improve impact and efficiency
• Manage and oversee the entire accounting team
• Conduct all necessary training to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date
• Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
• Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
• Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
• Lead monthly finance update meetings with Operations Manager/Hotel team
• Comply with hotel/company policies and procedures across the area, to improve performance
• Review the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed
• Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
• Monthly Trial Balance, P&L, Balance Sheets report to Management
• Monthly financial reconciliation report to Management
• Handle the Account Receivable & Payable
• Monthly Report and Calculate for Payment of Commercial Tax
• Prepare calculate for Quarterly Payment of Income Tax and Revenues
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Food & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYHotel / Hospitality
Related Jobs (107)
Senior Accountant – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Account & Finance Manager – 1,500,000 – Foreign Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time