Job Location: Amarapura, Township, Mandalay Region
Type of Business/Product: Construction
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 36P222
Salary: 2,500,000 /- kyats
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 10+ years of experience in all types of engineers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in BE(Civil).
- A minimum of 3 years in a supervisor role
- Proficient in Chinese or English is preferred
- HVAC, electrical, plumbing, boiler operations, and general maintenance skills required
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- Understand Chinese construction drawing
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Duties of an Electrical Engineer may include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all phase of real estate development from start to finish
- Negotiates with team members to generate ideas and clarify specifications
- Must be able to comprehend all aspects of engineer and report to real estate executive manager
- Devises plans for each phase of the project
- Delegates tasks as necessary to engineering team
- Performs quality control checks, ensuring the safety and effectiveness or reliability of the system or product
- Work with construction team and other vendors to make sure construction deadline is met
- Regular site patrols to check on progress and quality standards
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by entering and backing up data.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Develop or improve technology construction for more efficiency
- Solve problem at site such as conflict within drawing
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (153)
QS Engineer (Civil/Construction) – 500,000 – Local Company on August 13, 2022 Full Time
Architect ( B.Arch / Civil ) – 300,000 – Local Company on August 13, 2022 Full Time
QS Engineer ( Civil / Building ) – 500,000 – Local Company on August 13, 2022 Full Time
Site Engineer (Civil / Building / နေပြည်တော်) – 300,000 – Local Company on August 13, 2022 Full Time