Job Location: Botahtaung Township
Type of Business/Product: Property Development
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P254
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
• B.E (Mechanical/ Electrical).
• Minimum 6-10 years’ experience in mechanical & electrical maintenance or associated work.
• Oversees all activities and staff related to the maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical systems within a property.
• Duties may include maintenance and operations of HVAC, Mechanical, Plumbing, Fire Protection System and Electrical systems.
• Also include general building maintenance and building inspections.
• Must respond to client requests, open and assign work orders and order parts when necessary.
• The Chief Engineer must also ensure compliance with expense guidelines, company policy, and governing code.
• Walking property grounds regularly to oversee functioning of the facilities.
• Maintain facility using consistent preventative maintenance guidelines: check and ensure repairs are made to plumbing systems, electrical systems, building interior and exterior.
• Conduct quality inspections of the property and make recommendations regarding safety, security and facility improvements.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills preferred.
• Relevant electrician certifications, Proven problem-solving skills, Familiar with the National Electrical Code, An ability to work well under pressure, Relevant technical knowledge, Problem-solving skills, Efficiency and organization, Team work skills.
• Manage and review maintaining plan for building asset management
• Directs vendors and subcontractors, getting quotations, arranges for subcontractors as needed.
• Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance.
• Dealing with existing tenants for complaints and issues.
• Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
• Dealing with local authorities (YCDC, YESC, etc.)
• Manage to maintain, repair and replace of all M&E materials such as Plumbing, Sanitary, Civil works, Phone Line, Electrical, Lift, Air Con, Fire System, Generator and CCTV system
• Manage and check for all renovation works
• Check and analyses on technical specification and quotation
• Make a comparison and report to HOD
• Manage the order from cleaner and security supervisors
• Bi weekly review meeting with HOD for Security and Cleaner
• Leads operations, assigns work orders, and/or provides technical and procedural training of coworkers and subcontractors.
• Implementation of Yearly, Monthly, and Weekly Plan
• Consults with clients to schedule preventive maintenance and other downtime to minimize business interruption and inconvenience.
• Liaising with new tenants for office renovation plan
• Oversees and inspects the work performed by engineering staff, monitor and Supervise Shift Engineers
• Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• Participate in new project business unit by providing technical knowledge to the management if required.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYReal Estate / Property Developement
Related Jobs (119)
Marketing Staff (Construction) – 250,000 – Local Company – (3) Posts on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Store Supervisor (Construction) – 300,000 – Local Company – (3) Posts on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Site Store Supervisor (Dawei) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Junior Engineer (EC/ CCTV /CATV/ Fiber) – 200,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Senior Engineer (EC/Fiber Optic/ELV System) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Senior Sales Engineer (EC/IT/ELV Solutions) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time