Team 26 (VAC)
Job Location: Dagon Township
Type of Business/Product: IT Services
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 26P1231
Salary: 5,000,000 /- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Electronic / Business or related, MBA from top school preferred
- Must have 5-10 years of Enterprise IT industry experience
- 5 years of senior Pre-Sales / Post-Sales in Enterprise IT experience
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
- Executive Presence and ability maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments
- Experience in companies’ transformation/turn around
- Passion for local human resources capacity building and self-growth
- Strong business management, negotiation and business analysis experience
- Availability to travel as needed
- Business-level English
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
- Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of
- Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Technically sounds and having expert knowledge in IT solution / managed services experience in large skill software development and country level project execution.
- Ensuring that the company maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business.
- Having good exposure in IT Managed Service portfolio.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships. Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
- Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Hotline: 01-8395926, 09-765395926
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYIT Software and Internet
Related Jobs (72)
Finance Manager (Indian Citizen) – USD 3000 – Indian Company on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Senior Android Developer (Java) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Website (or) Software Sales Supervisor – 400,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Mobile Developer (Flutter) – 800,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time