Job Location: Laukkai, Shan State
Type of Business/Product: Hotel Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 21P976
- Any Graduate.
- Minimum 3~5 years in related field.
- Good time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- The head chef is the assistant of the executive chef, presides over the daily work of the kitchen under the leadership of the executive chef, and performs the duties of the executive chef when the executive chef is not on duty. Assist the Executive Chef in supervising the kitchen.
- Be responsible for and manage the work of the kitchen, coordinate and check the implementation of work tasks and existing problems among the teams, report to the executive chef and put forward suggestions for improvement, make the work of all aspects of the kitchen can run normally.
- According to the customer flow of the restaurant and the number of orders on the day, fill in the purchase requisition and picking list, and check the goods.
- Quality and quantity, and distribute it to each team to ensure the successful completion of various banquet tasks.
- Comprehensively inspect the quality of dishes and reduce finished and semi-finished products that do not meet specifications and quality requirements.
- The guests are supreme, listen to the opinions and requirements of the guests humbly, to continuously improve the quality of the meals, and design novel dishes to meet the needs of the guests.
- Check the kitchen sanitation and the chef’s appearance, sanitation, attendance, and compliance with shop rules and regulations every day.
- According to the scope of the kitchen tasks of the day, arrange employees reasonably, and work together to successfully complete various tasks.
- Provide business guidance to chefs, organize and implement technical training.
Working Hours: Hotel Nature
Holidays: Hotel Nature
Benefits: Food & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
INDUSTRYHotel / Hospitality
Related Jobs (10)
Bar & Restaurant Manager (English 4 Skills) – 700,000 – Local Company on December 2, 2022 Full Time
Dining Captain (F&B / Restaurant) – 400,000 – Local Company on November 25, 2022 Full Time
Restaurant Manager (Hot Pot) – 600,000 – Local Company on November 23, 2022 Full Time
Waiter (Restaurant/နေစားငြိမ်း) – 150,000 – Local Company on November 19, 2022 Full Time
Bakery Chef (Section Manager/English 4skills) – 1,500,000 – Foreign Company on November 18, 2022 Full Time
Junior Accountant (Pyin Oo Lwin) – 250,000 – Local Company on November 18, 2022 Full Time
Restaurant Manager – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on November 12, 2022 Full Time