Job Location: Kyauktada Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction Industry – Building
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No: 36P428
Salary: 3,500,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required; Masters preferred.
- Must possess PE (or) RSE Certificate.
- 8+ years’ experience in project management, especially larger projects.
- Foreign Degree (or) Oversea experience preferred;
- Construction Management certificate preferred.
- Experience in Tendering Management.
- Must have experience in basement project.
- Good Customer Relationship.
- Between 35-50 age.
- Fluent in English.
- The Project Manager (PM) shall report to the Project Director (PD) and BOD. He has overall control of all site construction and contract matters within his assigned aspects of responsibility.
- Supervise the activities of all site operations for the project including the control of all subcontractors and subcontract services
- Ensures that all construction activities for the projects are completed within the quality requirements of the contract
- The evaluation of all technical process and the preparation of Method Statement, Inspection & Test Plans and Materials Submissions.
- The completeness and correctness of the schedule of method statements, inspection & test plans and materials submissions.
- Ensures that safety and health regulations are strictly enforced throughout his area of responsibility.
- The efficient co-ordination of all site resources under his control
- Keeping the PD and BOD informed of the status of the work in progress, allocation of resources and future commitments in his area of responsibility.
- Implementation of quality control procedure.
- Accept responsibility for the Construction programmed.
- Ensures that appropriate standards, specifications and works and safety procedures are being used and adhere to.
- Ensures that Construction and Sub-contractors’ staff provided with sufficient resource and training to achieve the safety objectives.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefit: Ferry will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (426)
Project Manager (Civil) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
Customer Service Manager – 800,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
General Manager (English 4 Skills) – 1,500,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
Civil Site Engineer – 300,000 – Local Company – 2 Posts on October 21, 2020 Full Time
Site Supervisor ( Naypyitaw ) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company – 3 Posts on October 21, 2020 Full Time
HR Manager (English Speaking only/Mandalay) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time