Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction & Property Management
Gender: Female/Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1570
Salary: 1,500,000/- Kyats
- Graduated from University, major in Civil Construction specialized in Structural Design Calculation.
- Construction design practice certificate/licenses.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of high-rise building structure design (of which over 5 years in Dead of Structural Design team position).
- In-depth knowledge of structural solutions, standards and regulations on design, construction, acceptance, hand-over, operation and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of architecture, electromechanical engineering, infrastructure engineering & ancillary works, common errors of each subject when the general system requirements are not met.
- Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for work management, records management, principles of presentation of design drawings, explanations (including specifications), cost estimates, etc.
- Knowledge of project management and management principles including strategic planning, resource allocation mainly includes team leadership knowledge, work coordination
- Law: master and update legal information related to processes, rules and technical standards in the construction industry of Myanmar and abroad.
- Have a relationship with PE consultants and state agencies HPBC, YCDC, …
- Proficient in specialized software for design such as: ETAB, SAFE, PLAXIS, SAP, AUTOCAD, REVIT, BIM.
- Very Good at English (4 skills).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Develop plans, deploy and manage the work structure design to meet the goals and plans of the Company and meet the required Standards and Codes.
- Coordinate with design consultants, PE consultants and other departments to develop technical solution to propose design plans suitable to the requirements, size of the project and the company’s orientation.
- Comparing and evaluating the engineering of design options.
- Coordinate with the construction site to provide suggestions & timely adjustment of construction designs of the project.
- Track and update standards, codes, procedures and documents related to construction fields. Design research and development: updating the world’s development trends, updating international and domestic standards in line with design objectives.
- Manage Structural teams and overview of all the Structural related works.
- Working with Project Management team to the completion of projects to handover stages.
- Document works and other relative records collection for the project BCC matters.
- Attending the necessary meetings and following up on highlighted subject site matters.
- Strong understanding of Structure Analysis & checking safe.
- In-depth knowledge of structure calculation submits to CQHP.
- Working knowledge in calculation concepts related to structural analysis.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (140)
Service Engineer (MP/EP/EC/Kitchen & Laundry) – 500,000 – Foreign Company on February 3, 2023 Full Time
Airside Maintenance Staff (Mandalay) – 250,000 – Local Company on February 2, 2023 Full Time