Job Location: Pabedan Township
Type of Business / Product: Financial Services/ Microfinance
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 24P1252
Salary: 2,500,000 /- Kyats
Job Description for Corporate Planning Department
As a Corporate Planning and Risk Management Manager, you will be responsible for leading the strategic planning and development initiatives of the organization. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, senior management.
Business Analysis and Evaluation:
- Perform financial analysis, feasibility studies, and business case evaluations for potential projects, investments, and partnerships.
- Assess the financial and operational performance of existing business units and make recommendations for improvement or optimization.
- Conduct scenario planning and sensitivity analysis to evaluate the impact of various market and economic factors on the organization’s performance.
Reporting and Presentation:
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of overall business situations including financial analysis, risk management and credit risk analysis reports.
- Present key performance indicators to senior management and stakeholders. Provide meaningful insights and recommendations based on analysis to guide decision-making processes.
- Collaborate with various departments, including both Operation departments: Loan, credit, sales and marketing, and Functional departments: Accounting, Human Resources, for various projects and ensure alignment of strategic initiatives.
- Provide guidance and support to department heads and project managers in aligning their initiatives with the overall strategic plan.
- Foster a collaborative and cross-functional work environment to encourage knowledge sharing and teamwork.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Any graduated.
- Must have professional Business English.
- Strong and excellent at Mathematics and Excel.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge of strategic planning methodologies, and business analysis techniques.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple
Working Hours: 8:30 Am to 5:30 Pm
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (927)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (Red License/ Edible Oil/ Hlaingthaya) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time