Job Location: Mayangon Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P343
Salary: 500,000/- Kyats
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems, and designing proposed systems.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements
- Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities
- Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Providing necessary information/back-end reports to the senior management in a timely manner by executing the database queries.
- Perform SQL Server/ Oracle installs, upgrades, patching, and other administrative function.
- 2-5 Year Experience in SQL server, Oracle, My SQL
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation, and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Good communication in English 4 skills.
- Good knowledge about writing database queries, and database Procedures.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (461)
Sales Staff (Cosmetic / မန္တလေး) – 250,000 – Local Company on January 28, 2023 Full Time
Senior Accountant (Cosmetic / မန္တလေး) – 450,000 – Local Company on January 28, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Mining / လားရှိုးမြို့) – 400,000 – Local Company on January 28, 2023 Full Time
Senior Sales Admin Staff (Fashion) – 300,000 – Local Company on January 28, 2023 Full Time
Digital Marketing Executive (Fashion) – 350,000 – Local Company on January 28, 2023 Full Time