Job Location: Maubin , Ayeyarwaddy Region
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 21P698
- Any University Degree;
- At least 2 years of credit supervisor or accountant work experience in a recognized Microfinance;
- In-depth knowledge of the MFI’s credit procedures and policies;
- Team player with coaching skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication and organization skills;
- Computer Literacy;
- Prefer in good at English proficiency and communication skills;
- Willingly relocate to other regions;
Credit Control, Management & Risk
- Credit Control
- Consolidate and control loan disbursement to be compliance with credit policy and procedure of Hayman
- Capital’s credit purpose.
- Responsible for checking loan proposals from Loans Officers and submit them to competent superior for approval.
- Need to lead and control the interest rate calculation, repayment method, collateral analysis, and loan forms filling up.
- Need to make sure there has no fraud for analyzing loan assessment, also manage how to take defensive measures and to avoid serious problems.
- Controlling the arrangement of documents relating with credit, loan collection and managing credit for taking urgent actions.
- Participation in Promotion
- Need to participate in analyzing market demands for sales at the right target and for promotion in order to make customers know that all products and services of Hayman Capital.Loan Disbursement
- Checking the loan assessments and observing client’s background and character for ensuring the clients have full repayment capacities.
- Need to control all the Loan Officers should not offer loan to customers who are doing illegal business or participate.Loan Collection
- Monitoring the credit report every day and evaluate the balance of portfolio at risk and the trend of credit quality.
- Control and organize the customers’ payment in arrears on time to time. Need to manage and resolving problems on time if any customers are found failure on payment or violation the contracts.
- Make sure all the Loan Officers are not involving for making any contract which is not their authorities.Loan Recovery
- Organize and lead to the recovery of default loan as the plan or as accepted by the superior and organize the loan recovery by doing the best in compliance with the Hayman Capital’s operating manual and procedures.Staffs Capacities Building
- Need to educate Loan Officers about the credit operating manual, procedures, credit disciplines, laws and regulations.Other Tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by direct manager.
- Responsible for solving problems in duty and immediately report to direct manager about the problems for solutions.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (46)
Area Operation Manager (Microfinance) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Head of Risk (Microfinance/ Bank) – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Bank Manager (Laukkai / လောက်ကိုင်မြို့) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on September 16, 2021 Full Time
Loan Recovery Officer (Microfinance/ Mandalay) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 10, 2021 Full Time
Loan Recovery Officer (Microfinance/ Magway) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 10, 2021 Full Time