Job Location: Chin State
Type of Business/Product: Construction Industry/ Railway / Road Project
Gender: Male/Female (3)
Job Ref No.: 32P493
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
• Degree in Civil Engineering. M. Tech shall be given preference..
• Minimum 11 Years experience in construction/supervision/ quality control of Minimum 2 lane Highway projects (flexible/ rigid pavement)/ Railway Projects/ Bridge Project..
• Must have presentation skill, communication skill, time management skill, problem solving skill.
• Must be fluent in English (4 skills).
• Leadership and interpersonal skill.
• Project Planning, Project Management & Team Coordination skill.
• Overall in-charge of the construction supervision of construction package and coordinate with all other experts of the construction project and shall report to the Project Head.
• Guide, monitor, supervise and control all the activities related to supervision for construction package.
• Communication & Interface with local administration, Contractor, Project Team and officials of MOC/GoM/GoI.
• Regulating the construction process of various activities like earthwork, sub-base/base course, bituminous pavement, bridge/culvert etc. proposed for being carried out under stipulated specifications/manuals.
• Review any modified drawings and supporting documents and furnish comments (if any) before issuing to contractor.
• Review the working drawings, construction methodology, quality assurance procedures etc submitted by Contractor(s).
• Pre-construction review of manufacturer’s reports and standard samples of manufactured materials and such other materials as required.
• Assist Project Head in respect of Project Management.
• Monitor and guide the contractor’s team in aspect of project progress, quality, safety & cost.
• Review Monthly Progress Report furnished by the Contractor and provide observations if any and assist Project Head in preparation of Monthly Progress Report for MEA.
• Signing of Joint Memorandum etc.
• Prepare and submit various proposal/Note required for functioning his duties.
• Verify and test check all measurement books and submit to Finance department.
• Recommend any change of scope required as per site conditions.
• Any other duties assigned by Project Head.
Contract and Planning
• Shall prepare tender document (s), responsible for tendering process.
• Responsible for guide and assist Project Head/Employer in all aspects of contract management in proper implementation of contract provision including controlling the project cost of the construction package. He will be required to prepare manuals/schedules for the Company based on the provisions of the contract documents. He will be responsible for giving appropriate suggestions in handling claims of the contractors and any dispute arising thereof.
• Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
• Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
• Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
• Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
• Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
• Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
• Report to the Project Head about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
• Participate in project meeting and discussion with the Client and contractors as required.
• Assist in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
• Correspondences such as draft documents/letters to be addressed to MEA, Government of Myanmar, EPC Contractor and others as per the requirement., and Digitalization etc.
• Guide and instruct others in the essential aspects of PMO
• Any other duties assigned by Project Head.
Working Hours: 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays.
Benefits: indoor medical allowance, Telephone bill ( CUG Connection ),
The staff stays at Project Site – indoor Medical Allowance, Telephone bill ( CUG Connection ), Food and Accommodation at Project Camp, Office Car will provide for Transportation.
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYRoad & Bridge - Construction
Related Jobs (164)
Bakery Chef (Section Manager/English 4skills) – 1,500,000 – Foreign Company on September 24, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC Engineer (RSE/Civil/စစ်တွေ/နေစားငြိမ်း) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2022 Full Time
Mechanic Engineer (Mechanical/Mandalay/FMCG) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2022 Full Time
Hotel M&E Manager (MP/EP/ချောင်းသာ) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2022 Full Time
Compliance Manager (Garment / English 4 Skills) – 2,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2022 Full Time
Service Engineer (EP/EC/Laboratory Equipment) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2022 Full Time
Project Sales Engineer (EP/EC/Lighting Products) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2022 Full Time