Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Property Development Industry
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No: 16P897
Salary: 1,500,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in legal field.
- Good in English Language 4 skills.
- Age between 35 to 50 years old.
- Experiences in litigation works, disputes arrangement, negotiation, etc.
- Expert in company laws, investment laws, labor laws, contract laws,etc.,
- Microsoft office skills are required.
- Be on behalf of HOD of Legal Department in case HOD not on duty.
- Be in charge in all litigation matters: including dispute arrangements, negotiation, proceed the lawsuits at court and competent authorities.
- Provide legal advice and guidance on all kinds of litigation matters.
- Provide legal advice and guidance on company’s compliance.
- Review, draft and prepare legal letters, agreements and contracts to ensure the company’s compliance.
- Warn company and it’s all possessions from any illegal problems.
- Assist HOD of legal department in any legal matters of the company.
- Perform other necessary tasks required by BOD.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYReal Estate / Property Developement
Related Jobs (2)
Lawyer (Advocate) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on June 17, 2021 Full Time