Job Location: Mayangon Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry/ Solar Products
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P2046
Salary: 400,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor Degree.
- Basic knowledge of marketing concepts and principles.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Working knowledge of content management systems and automated marketing software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- In-depth understanding of digital and social marketing best practices.
- 2 years and above of experience as a Digital Marketing.
- 2 years and above of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Good knowledge with SEO/SEM, Analytics and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Must have a degree or diploma in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field.
- Motivated to achieve goals.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in completing agreed activities.
- Creating and posting blog posts and articles on the company’s website and social media pages.
- Preparing coherent marketing campaign reports using data analysis tools.
- Sourcing advertisement opportunities in radio or TV for products or service.
- Managing the marketing database and email distribution.
- Drafting marketing materials such as flyers, newsletters and posters.
- Monitoring competitor activities and finding leads for the company.
- Liaising with Printers and Designers.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday Alternate & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Related Jobs (906)
Pile Manager (Concrete/Manufacturing) – 700,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Manager (Mingalardon Township) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Supervisor (Mingalardon Township) – 500,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager (Solar Products) – 800,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Supervisor (Solar) – 400,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time