Job Location: Mayangon Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry / Commercial Vehicle Lubricants
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 23P538
- Responsible for IL (Industrial Lubricants) and CVL (Commercial Vehicle Lubricants) problem solving and technical support.
- Responsible for technical support of key accounts and maintain a good relationship with the strategic partners of distributors in major cities
- Develop and implement strategies in line with sale support.
- Support marketing programs effectively and coordinate with sales promotion activities.
- Coordinate with existing accounts and sales team to organize seminars, customer clinics & events for AL customers.
- Implement planned engineering services at nominated key accounts
- Provide engineering services and support to customers and channel partners in product recommendation and applications, lubrication assessment/survey, product upgrades, new product introductions, conversion opportunities and troubleshooting
- Drive new business acquisitions and conversions
- Act as an engineering, services and technical sales resource for the field salesforce
- Identify and address customer needs
- Conduct training sales and technical employees and customers to increase product and applications knowledge
- Promote deployment of the used oil condition monitoring program to customers and industry
- Generate engineering reports documenting findings/investigations carried out at customer sites
- Travel to the strategic and main accounts for technical support.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering (BE, ME).
- At least 3 years of experience in heavy machinery or industrial machinery.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in general manufacturing or mining industry is preferred.
- Genuine interest in any Engineering related field
- Driving skills with valid local driving license.
- Able to travel local and sometimes oversea business trips
- Able to use computer, Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Email,
- Good communication and writing skills in both English and Burmese.
- Ability to raise issues proactively and promptly.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Must be fast learner in new things/technology
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Strong organization skills with a keen ability to prioritize, Communication skills, Good presentation.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday Rotate & Sunday , Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform & Ferry will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (337)
Sales Staff (Cosmetic & Electronic Product) – 250,000 – Local Company on September 29, 2022 Full Time
Korea Language Translator – 500,000 – Korean Company on September 29, 2022 Full Time
Marketing Manager (Engine Products) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 29, 2022 Full Time
Sales Promoter (Fashion) – 250,000 – Local Company – (5) Posts on September 29, 2022 Full Time
QC Officer (ISO/HACCP Certificate/ Chicken Meat Factory) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 29, 2022 Full Time
Production Supervisor (EP/MP/Food Manufacturing) – 350,000++ – Foreign Company on September 29, 2022 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Supervisor (Cosmetics) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 29, 2022 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Staff (Pet Accessories) – 300,000 – Local Company – (3) Posts on September 29, 2022 Full Time
Senior Site Engineer (BE-Civil / Building) – 600,000 – Local Company on September 29, 2022 Full Time