Job Location: Sanchaung Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction Industry / Decoration (Interior & Exterior)
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P1806
Salary: 700,000/- Kyats
- Prepare furniture drawings & construction documents
- Must have an understanding of material knowledge & details.
- Finding & rectifying discrepancies between the design concept & drawings
- Provide assistance to the Design Director, project teams & other team members as required during the initial phase of projects.
- Assist & work with other departments in the company to standardize and improve the quality of drawings to improve efficiency.
- Revise and keep records of the construction drawings as per the Clients’ changes.
- To check the shop drawings with the Design & Production Departments to sign off on before submission to consultants to issue to the site teams.
- Any graduated
- 3+ years of experience in furniture drawing
- Strong attention to detail & maintaining company quality standards.
- Ability to create multiple design solutions.
- Must be able to do time management to meet deadlines
- Fluency in the 4 skills of English is needed.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D/3D, SketchUp
Working Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Related Jobs (868)
Warehouse Supervisor ( Supermarket )– 350,000 – Local Company on November 28, 2023 Full Time
Site Engineer (BE/ Civil/ Building) – 500,000 – Local Company – 3 Posts on November 28, 2023 Full Time
Repair Service Technician (Electronic Products) – 400,000++ – Local Company on November 28, 2023 Full Time
Cashier (Insein Township) – 250,000 – Local Company on November 28, 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive – Negotiable Salary – INNO WEPYS Office – (4) Posts on November 28, 2023 Full Time
IT User Support Supervisor (English Speaking Skill) – 800,000 – Local Company on November 28, 2023 Full Time