Job Location: Botahtaung Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading – Construction Materials & Consumer Products
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No: 36P456
Salary: 2,000,000 /- Kyats
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred.
- 5 years experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that will improve our social media exposure
- Leading a team of designers, web designers, coders, marketing professionals and sales professionals to promote the online store
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking the effectiveness of such offers
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies
- Will communicate and pitch to different companies to list their products on the online store
- We are looking for a highly coordinated manager to oversee the development and utility of our organisations new E-Commerce store.
- The role of an E-Commerce Manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, as well as products that will generate sales.
- Furthermore, the manager will device evidence-based and experimental changes to the website and online store, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics.
- In addition, the E-Commerce Manager will communicate directly with the Board of directors on the strategic projects he/she will be undertaking.
- He/she will lead a team of other professionals and will work to maintain and improve the site. To ensure success as an E-Commerce Manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce.
- Ultimately, a brilliant E-Commerce Manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (Half), Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Related Jobs (387)
Sales Staff (Gems & Jewelry) – 200,000 – Local Company – 2 posts on September 28, 2020 Full Time
Digital Marketing Staff (Gems & Jewelry) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 28, 2020 Full Time
Regional Sales Manager (Electronics) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 28, 2020 Full Time
Medical Sales Representative – 300,000 – Local Company on September 28, 2020 Full Time
Channel Marketing Manager (Mobile) – Negotiable Salary – Foreign Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time