Team 21 (VAC)
Job Location: Laukkai, Shan State
Type of Business/Product: Hotel Industry
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 21P1332
Salary: 3,600,000 /- Kyats
- Any Engineering Degree
- Age between 35 ~ 50 years old.
- More than 3 years of hotel engineering manager management experience
- Fluent in Mandarin 4 Skills
- Implement the instructions of the general manager, be responsible for the overall work of the engineering department, and be directly responsible to the general manager.
- Have a high sense of responsibility and professionalism, study technology seriously, pay attention to quality, and strive for excellence.
- Responsible for the organization, guidance and management of hotel engineering maintenance and technology, responsible for the installation and acceptance of equipment and facilities, safe operation, maintenance and house repair management. Formulate facility renewal and renovation project plans, do a good job in technological innovation and renovation, and organize the implementation. At the same time, actively implement foreign contracted projects and strive to complete the work indicators.
- Prepare the equipment maintenance plan and the monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance plan of the equipment, and do a good job in supervision, inspection and implementation.
- Responsible for the deployment and jurisdiction of all personnel in the engineering department, cooperate with the personnel training department to do a good job in technical training in the use and operation of equipment, play and
mobilize the enthusiasm of department employees, and do a good job in assessment, attendance and rewards and punishments according to relevant systems.
- Go deep into the site, grasp the status of personnel and equipment in a timely manner, insist on daily on-site inspections of the operation status of key equipment and power facilities in public places, and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Cooperate closely with various departments and communicate with each other, and deeply understand the ideological status of subordinate managers and employees, correct bad tendencies in time, often educate subordinates on professional ethics and hotel competition awareness, and cultivate employees’ sense of responsibility for work.
- Record the operation of the equipment and the repair and maintenance of the project every day, and submit it to the superior in time.
- Supervise and implement the hotel’s water-saving and power-saving measures, maximize the efficiency of the equipment, reduce costs, and complete the cost indicators.
- Responsible for fire protection, wind protection, rain protection, and lightning protection work to ensure the safety and normal operation of the hot spring hotel.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
Working Hours: (10) hours per day
Holidays: Hotel Nature
Benefits: Food & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYHotel / Hospitality
Related Jobs (857)
Accountant (လှိုင်သာယာမြို့နယ်) – 350,000 – Local Company on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Trainer (Mobile/ Naypyitaw) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Sales Leader (Air Con/ Naypyitaw) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Driver (လှိုင်မြို့နယ်) – 300,000 – Local Company on June 1, 2023 Full Time